SPACE AGE PROTECTION FOR YOUR CAR, TRUCK, BOAT, RV, AIRPLANE & MOTORCYCLE
RejeX® is a thin-film polymer coating designed to provide a high-release protective finish for vehicles of all kinds. This very thin film – less than a micron thick – prevents stains and adhesion of common contaminants such as exhaust, bugs, oil, tree sap, bird droppings, road grime, brake dust, etc.
NOTHING STICKS BUT THE SHINE!™
It also makes graffiti easy to remove and can be applied to windshields to repel rain. It’s easy to apply and produces a deep, lustrous shine that outlasts the most popular waxes by months. RejeX contains none of the free silicone oils found in some other products that are known to contaminate paint and cause problems when repainting.
Ideally, RejeX should be applied to a cool, dry, clean surface. When over 85° F, be sure to apply RejeX out of direct sunlight. If the surface is too hot, the coating can cure before it has properly bonded to the surface, so it may not perform up to its potential. RejeX is wiped on, allowed to dry to a haze for approximately 20 minutes, wiped off, then allowed to cure for 8-12 hours (depending on the humidity; the higher the humidity, the faster the cure). Curing is required to allow the monomers (polymer building blocks) that make up RejeX to attach to the surface being treated and to cross-link into a crystal-clear, impervious film. It is important to allow RejeX to cure for 8-12 hours after the haze has been wiped off. If the coating is exposed to contaminants such as oil, fuel, soot, hard water, tree sap, cleaners, etc. before it has cured, the contaminants may interfere with or embed in the protective film.
REJEX PROTECTS AND BEAUTIFIES PAINTED METAL, GLASS, ACRYLIC, GEL COAT, FIBERGLASS, GLOSSY PLASTIC & POLISHED METAL SURFACES
RejeX is not meant to be used on porous surfaces, highly oxidized painted surfaces, or to fill fine scratches. RejeX can be applied in multiple coats, allowing 8 hours curing time between coats for deeper color and greater depth of gloss. RejeX has a higher refractive index than waxes, so it produces richer, deeper looking colors and a lustrous long-lasting finish. RejeX can be used over existing wax; however, the duration of protection will be reduced as the softer underlying wax degrades comparatively quickly. There is no reason to wax over RejeX. As already stated, RejeX leaves a shinier, longer-lasting finish than wax… and waxes will have difficulty adhering to RejeX! If a RejeX-treated surface needs repainting, normal paint preparation is all that’s required. Abrasive cleaners, polishes, rubbing compounds and some chemical paint strippers can remove RejeX.
MIL SPEC AVIATION CORROSION PREVENTON & CONTROL COMPOUND
MIL-PRF-81309H Type II (current)
MIL-PRF-81309G Type II (thru 2018)
MIL-PRF-81309F Type II (thru 2014)
MIL-C-81309E Type II (thru 2005)
Boeing Part No.: RMO 16679
Pratt & Whitney Part No.: PWC15-011
Cessna Spec: CSNP038, Type 9A
CorrosionX® Aviation takes corrosion control to a whole new level! Featuring the latest advances in Polar Bonding and Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) technologies, CorrosionX Aviation is specially formulated to displace moisture, stop corrosion instantly and provide long-lasting protection. Made entirely in the USA, CorrosionX Aviation is qualified under MIL-PRF-81309 Rev. H Type II (replaces and supersedes MIL-PRF-81309G, MIL-PRF-81309F and MIL-C-81309E) for corrosion prevention and control on airframes — and now, general purpose use as well.
Used extensively by the U.S. military as well as NATO forces, all CorrosionX products and application equipment have been assigned National Stock Numbers (NSN) by the General Services Agency (GSA) and are available for procurement through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Corrosion X is the only product available to the public that meets the US Navy's tough new corrosion prevention and control performance requirement ( MIL-PRF-81309H ).
- Kills and prevents corrosion
- Long-lasting Polar Bonding Technology
- U.S. military proven to be more than 2X more effective* than other airframe corrosion prevention and control products
- Displaces moisture
- Penetrates and lubricates
- Self-curing Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) technology
- Effective on all metals
- Safe on electronics
- Contains no waxes or silicones
Apply to airframe interiors, battery terminals, hinges, cables, wheel hubs, rotor heads and trim drum actuators. Ideal for exhaust and turbocharger components. It may also be applied to electrical and avionic components such as micro switches, cannon plugs, antenna bases, circuit breakers and buss bars.
Minimal Environmental Impact Product
As of 2017, the volatile organic content (usually abbreviated as VOC or VOCs) of CorrosionX Aviation has been reduced to ZERO. Compare that to other common airframe corrosion inhibitors, which can contain as much as 58% VOC*.
*Source: 2004 Joint Council on Aging Aircraft National Strategy Synopsis Briefing
AIRCRAFT SURFACES CLEANER & DEGREASER
MEETS BOEING D6-17487 REVISION R
Xhaust & Soot Remover is a powerful, concentrated, multipurpose aircraft cleaner / degreaser specifically formulated to clean the toughest exhaust soot, belly grime and bug splats – all while being gentle on all aircraft surfaces.
- Water soluble and contains biodegradable surfactants
- Will not harm rubber, plastic or metal
- Safe on all aircraft exterior surfaces.
- Cleaning stubborn exhaust track soot
- Removing grease, grime and brake dust from landing gear
- Dissolves bugs from leading edges
SUPER-CONCENTRATED AIRCRAFT and VEHICLE WASH & SHINE SHAMPOO
Pro Wash RX is a super-concentrated cleaner designed to provide superior detergency while at the same time being extremely gentle on all vehicle finishes. PRO WASH RX contains special rinsing agents that enhance shine and help eliminate streaking.
- Specially formulated to gently clean all types of flying, rolling and floating stock
- Neutral pH cleaner that is ideal for everyday use
- Safe to use on exotic materials such as plexiglass, carbon fiber, etc.
- Creates a luxuriant, sudsy foam to break up grease, grime and gently lift away dirt
- More shine with less streaks
- Environmentally preferable non-butyl product containing biodegradable surfactants and zero VOCs
- The perfect everyday wash for vehicles of all sorts, including cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs and airplanes
- The ideal cleaning compliment for vehicles protected with RejeX, Xtreme Finish or Aero-Glide.
FOR APPLICATION OF CORROSIONX®, NAVGUARD® AND OTHER LIQUIDS
The Handi-Spray application systems were designed to atomize CorrosionX, CorrosionX® Aviation, CorrosionX® Extended Duty, NavGuard and other liquids into an incredibly fine, smoke-like fog. This fine atomization converts low and medium viscosity liquid products into micro-droplets, which stay suspended in the air for an extended period of time. This degree of atomization is key for achieving the most cost-effective and thorough application of corrosion preventative compounds into airframes and other irregularly shaped enclosures where direct application is not practical (e.g. around blind corners, unreachable areas, etc.).
For example: When properly fogged into an enclosed area like an airplane wing, the suspended CorrosionX Aviation vapor will entirely fill the void of an enclosed area and deposit a light coating of the product on every surface. This allows CorrosionX Aviation to go around blind corners, to treat the back sides of spars and to penetrate into lap seams and other areas that cannot be sprayed directly
In contrast, although overspraying and saturating an airframe using a common pump-up will usually not cause any damage, it will cause CorrosionX to drip and weep for longer than it needs to (not to mention wasting money by using excess product). The Handi-Spray systems will spray CorrosionX Heavy Duty nicely, but they are not able to atomize Heavy Duty as it is too thick to "fog".
Used extensively by the U.S. military as well as NATO forces, all CorrosionX products and Handi-Spray application equipment have been assigned National Stock Numbers (NSN) by the General Services Agency (GSA) and are available for procurement through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
- BeltPak Basic System includes: 1" Cricket Wand, 5" Hook Wand and 3' Superflex
- NAVAIR System includes: 1" Cricket Wand, 5" Hook Wand and 3' 360° Wand
- 2.5 Gallon Basic System includes: 1" Cricket Wand, 3' 360° Wand and 3' Superflex
5 Gallon Basic System includes: 1" Cricket Wand, 3' 360° Wand and 3' Superflex
- Aviation Systems include all six wands.
Official Treatment Centers
Corrosion Technologies has established an extensive network of CorrosionX Aviation Aircraft Treatment Centers that offer CorrosionX treatments as a customer service. Trained mechanics use special equipment to reach all compartments and difficult-to-access areas of the aircraft. Upon completion of the treatment, a special sticker attesting to the treatment is placed in the customer's logbook. Currently, there are more than 200 Treatment Centers operating throughout the United States and in several foreign countries.
Click here to find an Official CorrosionX Aviation Treatment Center.
ONE-STEP DRY WASH, POLISH & FRICTION REDUCER
Aero-Glide waterless dry wash is specially formulated with a blend of deep cleaners and light oxidation removers to provide a true one-step cleaning, detailing and polishing solution that leaves a high gloss protective finish on aircraft and other vehicles. Aero-Glide's hard protective coating reduces surface friction and adhesion of exhaust stains.
Meets Commercial Aviation Certifications
ASTM F484-008 (2013)
ASTM F502-08 (2013)
BOEING D6-17487 Rev. P
| Tech Sheet |
ANTI-STATIC PLEXIGLAS CLEANER, PROTECTANT AND POLISH
A-Plex is an anti-static aircraft and marine Plexiglas cleaner, protectant and polish. Also excellent for use on motorcycle windscreens. A-Plex produces a microscopic, high luster, soil retarding and water repellent finish to aircraft and marine plexiglass – leaving a surface that is lustrous. A-Plex dries with no smears, no smudges and no oily residue. Can be applied in seconds.
- Meets or exceeds the scope and performance requirements of MIL-C-878937 Type II
- Passes ASTM-F-484 Type A (stress crazing of acrylic plastic)
- Suitable for use on BOEING LEXAN 9600 and GE-MR5 LEXAN
- Passes ASTM F502, Standard Test Method for Effects of Cleaning and Chemical Maintenance Materials on Painted Aircraft Surfaces
MULTI-SURFACE INTERIOR / EXTERIOR SPRAY AND WIPE FOAMING CLEANER
5 Star Foam rates as the absolute finest foaming cleaner in the industry! 5 Star Foam is for use on interior smudge marks, nicotine stains, oily fingerprints and food stains. On aircraft exteriors, 5 Star Foam will effectively clean carbon exhaust, oil and bugs. It can also be used on vinyl, leatherette, plastic, sinks, enameled, varnished and similar surfaces. 5 Star Foam was designed specially for hard to remove grease and soil unaffected by other cleaners. Its clinging foam permits long-lasting contact with irregular, as well as plain, surfaces to be cleaned. Its high pressure spray enables it to reach hard-to-get-to trouble spots.
Meets or exceeds the scope and performance requirements of MIL-C-878937 Type II
Passes ASTM-F-484 Type A Stress Crazing Of Acrylic Plastic
Suitable for use on BOEING LEXAN 9600 and GE-MR5 LEXAN
Passes ASTM F502, Standard Test Method for Effects of Cleaning and Chemical Maintenance Materials on Painted Aircraft Surfaces
RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON:
- Aircraft and boat exteriors
- Stainless Steel
- Plastic Surfaces
PROFESSIONAL GRADE DRY WASH & WAX
This specially formulated, carnauba-enriched waterless dry wash and speed wax is designed to clean and provide short-term, high gloss protection for vehicle finishes – all in one step! Xtreme Finish can also be used as a cleaner and detailer between RejeX® treatments.
- Easy on, easy off
- No water necessary
- No need to pre-clean vehicle prior to use
- Increases gloss and adds warmth to vehicle finishes
- Provides short-term (approx. 1 month) protection against UV and road grime
- Cleaning vehicles without soap and water
- Removing light dust and road grime
- Cleaning and detailing between RejeX treatments
- Adding warmth, richness and additional gloss to your vehicle's finish
MIL-PRF-81309H Type IV (airframe and general purpose use)
M81309-A1 / Type II, class 1 M81309-A1 / Type II, class 2 Co2
NSN 8030-01-680-2305 (16 oz aerosol)
NSN 8030-01-680-2313 (1 quart)
NSN 8030-01-680-2310 (1 gallon)
NSN 8030-01-680-2312 (5 gallon)
NSN 8030-01-680-2311 (55 gallon)
Preventing corrosion of metals in aircraft, vehicles and structures is a critical priority for the military, especially in the harsh naval aviation environment where humidity, salt, and heat can reduce metal parts to piles of rust and corrosion. Corrosion is difficult to detect and correct, and therefore prevention is usually the most cost-effective treatment. Applying corrosion preventive compounds (CPCs) into the internal spaces of airframes is effective in combating metal degradation. However, due to limited performance, traditional CPCs require repeated applications during regular maintenance intervals. NavGuard IV provides high-performance, long-lasting, corrosion protection, without requiring repeated applications. This technology is also available with a mildew inhibitor additive (NavGuard I).
NavGuard IV was developed to fulfill the need of the Navy for a longer lasting corrosion prevention compound on Navy aircraft metal surfaces. In addition, the CPC film was found to last longer than most currently used CPC systems, which translates to fewer CPC treatments on aircraft, thereby reducing down time and maintenance costs and extending the lifecycle of aircraftt. Navguard IV was developed in accordance with MIL-PRF-81309 (Corrosion Preventive Compounds, Water Displacing, Ultra-Thin Film) and exceeds those specification requirements. For example, Navguard lasted three times longer than the 14-day neutral salt fog (ASTM B 117) requirements for aluminum panels. In side-by-side tests with other CPC products, NavGuard products outperformed commercially available competitors by a factor of three on aluminum and steel. This formulation is expected to perform equally well on other corrosion-sensitive surfaces. It has been tested successfully on aluminum, magnesium, and ferrous alloy surfaces.
- Unaffected by thermal expansion and mechanical movement – won’t crack, sag, fatigue or peel
- Low build treatment won’t attract dust and dirt, won’t add significant weight to small aircraft, and doesn’t interfere with the ability to inspect internal surfaces
- Low viscosity formulation protects aircraft and automotive frames in harsh environments where humidity, salt and heat conspire to reduce metal parts to piles of oxides
- Unsurpassed high performance multi-metal protection – Combats degradation of ferrous metal, aluminum, magnesium and their alloys
- Long-lasting barrier protection with CP20™ reduces downtime, labor costs, and money
- Eliminates anodic and cathodic corrosion and shields against the slow diffusion of corrosive agents
- Low VOC formula contains no silicone, wax, or concerning heavy metals
- Commercial and private rolling, floating and flying stock
- Protecting manufactured metal products during transport and storage
- Maintain and protect industrial machinery such as lathes, mill machines, CNC equipment, etc.
- Military aircraft Naval ships
| Tech Sheet |
CARPET SPOT AND STAIN REMOVER
5 Star Stain Remover was formulated to be a powerful, easy-to-use carpet and cloth stain remover. It's the quick and easy solution for removing grease, oil and ground-in dirt.
- May be used on most types of carpet
- Excellent for pre-treating stains prior to carpet shampooing
- Add to your existing carpet shampoo to boost cleaning power
- Contains biodegradable surfactants
- Will not harm plastic
RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON:
- Car and truck carpet
- Commercial carpet cleaning
- Pretreating high traffic area soils
- Removing grease and oil spots
- Tough stains like red wine and cofeee
PNEUMATIC DE-ICING BOOT SEALANT, UV AND WEAR PROTECTANT
Boot Sealant is Step 2 in maintaining and properly protecting the surface of pneumatic de-icing boots. Corrosion Technologies Boot Sealant prevents drying and cracking by sealing and protecting de-ice boots from harmful UV rays.
Simply apply Boot Sealant to your de-icing boots with a soft cloth, and when dry, Boot Sealant stays slick and shiny for months! To prepare your de-ice boots for a treatment of Boot Sealant, it is important to first clean them and remove old, residual sealant by using Corrosion Technologies' Boot Klean™.