|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
Orders containing standard (non-custom) items usually ship within 1-2 business days. You will receive tracking notification either from UPS or the U.S. Postal Service (through stamps.com or endicia.com) when your order ships.
If your order contains an aerosol, PLEASE select UPS Ground as your shipping method.
Have a question?
CONCENTRATED CLEANER FOR OUTDOOR FABRIC STRUCTURES
Tent Brite™ is a water-soluble, non-flammable cleaning concentrate with biodegradable surfactants that removes dirt, grease, oil, exhaust soot, rust marks and other common stains from fabric structures (including canvas, plastic and vinyl surfaces). Tent Brite is safe to use on fabrics, vinyl, cordage, plastics and most metals.
- A powerful cleaner and degreaser that’s gentle on all fabrics and finishes
- Quickly and thoroughly removes grease and grime
- Brightens paint
- Safe to use on exotic materials such as carbon fiber, natural and synthetic fabrics, etc.
- Neutralizes acids (such as bird droppings and acid rain)
If your order contains an aerosol, PLEASE select UPS Ground as your shipping method.
MULTI-SURFACE INTERIOR / EXTERIOR SPRAY AND WIPE FOAMING CLEANER
5 Star Foam™ rates as the absolute finest foaming cleaner in the industry! 5 Star Foam is for use on interior smudge marks, nicotine stains, oily fingerprints and food stains. On aircraft exteriors, 5 Star Foam will effectively clean carbon exhaust, oil and bugs. It can also be used on vinyl, leatherette, plastic, sinks, enameled, varnished and similar surfaces. 5 Star Foam was designed specially for hard to remove grease and soil unaffected by other cleaners. Its clinging foam permits long-lasting contact with irregular, as well as plain, surfaces to be cleaned. Its high pressure spray enables it to reach hard-to-get-to trouble spots.
Meets or exceeds the scope and performance requirements of MIL-C-878937 Type II
Passes ASTM-F-484 Type A Stress Crazing Of Acrylic Plastic
Suitable for use on BOEING LEXAN 9600 and GE-MR5 LEXAN
Passes ASTM F502, Standard Test Method for Effects of Cleaning and Chemical Maintenance Materials on Painted Aircraft Surfaces
RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON:
- Aircraft and boat exteriors
- Stainless Steel
- Plastic Surfaces
CARPET SPOT AND STAIN REMOVER
5 Star Stain Remover™ was formulated to be a powerful, easy-to-use carpet and cloth stain remover. It's the quick and easy solution for removing grease, oil and ground-in dirt.
- May be used on most types of carpet
- Excellent for pre-treating stains prior to carpet shampooing
- Add to your existing carpet shampoo to boost cleaning power
- Contains biodegradable surfactants
- Will not harm plastic
RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON:
- Car and truck carpet
- Commercial carpet cleaning
- Pretreating high traffic area soils
- Removing grease and oil spots
- Tough stains like red wine and cofee
ALUMINUM CLEANER, BRIGHTENER AND OXIDATION REMOVER
ALuma Brite™ is a special formulation of surface cleaners and acid designed to restore aluminum to a bright, clean appearance.
- Removes oxidation to restore a bright, clean aluminum finish
- Controlled rate of etching helps prevent streaking when working with large aluminum surfaces
- Easily removes concrete, exhaust soot and road film
- High foaming / clean rinsing formula.
KILLS RUST AND CORROSION
WORLD'S GREATEST LUBRICANT, PENETRANT & ANTI-SEIZE
IMPERVIOUS TO THE MOISTURE PREVALENT IN PNEUMATIC EQUIPMENT
CorrosionX® is now available with a precision tip for pinpoint application as well as conveniently refilling in-line oilers. CorrosionX's unique Polar Bonding technology kills and prevent corrosion, provides unmatched long-lasting lubrication and is impervious to the moisture prevalent in pneumatic tools and equipment.
- Unbeatable lubrication and wear protection for all air-operated tools, equipment and fittings
- Kills rust and prevents it from forming
- Resists oxidation and foaming
- Prevents tools from freezing / needs no separate antifreeze
- Makes rusted components perform like new
- Greatly extends equipment service life
Corrosion Protection and Rust Preventive Coating
Due to Polar Bonding, CorrosionX causes common metals and metal alloys such as iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, etc. to chemically behave more like noble metals such as gold and platinum. In other words, as long as CorrosionX is present on metal, it can't rust or corrode!
CorrosionX also has a high dielectric property, so it's safe around electric tools and completely shuts down electrolysis between dissimilar metals.
To learn more about Polar Bonding, please visit our technology page.
A Breakthrough Lubricant
CorrosionX's unique formulation offers a multitude of advantages over conventional air tool lubricants. Because it sticks to metal like a magnet, it cannot be easily displaced by pressure, friction or the moisture in pneumatic tools. It lubricates under extreme loads and high temperatures, and it helps prevent tools freezing at low temperatures. Not only does CorrosionX lubricate better, it lasts many times longer! This is especially true in high humidity, coastal and marine environments where higher level of moisture inside air compressors, air lines and pneumatic tools can displace ordinary lubricants.
Minimal Environmental Impact Product
The volatile organic compounds (usually abbreviated as VOC or VOCs) contained in CorrosionX is now ZERO. Compare that to most products in the spray lubricant category, which can be 50% or more VOC (for example, according to their current Safety Data Sheet, WD-40 is 49.5% solvent). That means CorrosionX is many times more gentle on you, your equipment and the environment.
KILLS RUST AND CORROSION
EXTENDED WATER / WEATHER RESISTANCE
SAFE ON ELECTRONICS
CorrosionX® Extended Duty (also know as CorrosionX XD) is a medium build (thickened) version of CorrosionX®. The higher viscosity offers longer-term resilience against displacement of removal by splash or spray. CorrosionX XD penetrates existing rust and corrosion, displaces moisture and prevents electrolysis. It leaves a non-hardening, self-healing coating for maximum protection against moisture intrusion, while providing outstanding, long-lasting lubrication for all moving parts. Performs on already wet and corroded surfaces as well.
Being thinner than CorrosionX® Heavy Duty, XD can be easily atomized using Corrosion Technologies' Handi-Spray™ application systems. As a medium-build film, CorrosionX Extended Duty does not accumulate dust and dirt like grease does.
CorrosionX XD contains no wax, tar or silicone, and unlike wax coatings, will not dry, harden or crack under stress. Safe on point, glass, gelcoat, wiring insulation, most rubber, plastics and electronics.
Designed to withstand extreme corrosive environments including sulphuric and direct saltwater spray.
| Learn More |
EXTREME PERFORMANCE NLGI II GREASE
CorrosionX is now available in a high performance, multi-purpose, extreme pressure rated NLGI #2 grade premium grease. Suitable for the toughest marine environments, CorrosionX® Grease thrives where other products fail. We know of no finer product available on the market today.
Engineered for maximum shear stability, film strength and heavy shock-load performance, CorrosionX Grease offers unsurpassed wear and extreme pressure protection.
CorrosionX Grease is the product of choice for automotive and extreme pressure applications in marine, construction, mining, agricultural, logging and hauling industries. Choose CorrosionX Grease for your most demanding applications.
- Polar Bonding technology inside
- Premium base oils provide proven oxidation resistance, unsurpassed performance in marine and freshwater environments.
- Over-based calcium sultanate complex thickener maximizes pumpability, water resistance and high drop point.
- Superior anti-wear additives lubricate and prevent wear.
- Synergistic corrosion inhibitors protect against rust and corrosion.
- Advanced extreme pressure additive package handles high carrying and shock load.
XTREME PROTECTION FROM RUST AND CORROSION
CorrosionX® Heavy Duty (also widely known as CorrosionX HD) is a high performance thickened-film version of CorrosionX®. It was developed specifically to provide maximum protection against moisture intrusion and the resulting rust and corrosion.
CorrosionX Heavy Duty is dripless and resists displacement or removal by splash, rain, seawater or even pressure washing. It is ideal for long-term protection against serious rust and corrosion assault and in situations where the surface being protected is exposed directly to the elements. Unlike wax-based corrosion inhibitor barrier coatings, CorrosionX HD will not dry, harden or crack. The coating is self-healing and will slowly penetrate existing rust and corrosion, displacing moisture and corrosion-causing electrolytes.
- Extreme protection for exposed metal in the most challenging conditions, such as marine, industrial and agricultural applications
- Long-term water and weather resistance
- Tenaciously resists water displacement and washout
- Will not dry, harden or crack
- Actively prevents electrolysis and galvanic corrosion
- Self-healing, resilient film
For those really tough jobs where you need the ultimate protection against moisture, the answer is CorrosionX Heavy Duty. There is no other product like it on the market today. Pretreat fittings for easy dismantling even years later! Recommended for use on boat trailers by Field and Stream magazine.
National Stock Numbers
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 12 oz aerosol NSN 8030-01-438-4064
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 1 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4096
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 5 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4100
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 30 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4108
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 55 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4060
AIRCRAFT SURFACES CLEANER / NON-BUTYL DEGREASER
MEETS BOEING D6-17487 REVISION R
The commander-in-chief of aircraft surfaces cleaners, General Carbon-Off™ leads the war on exhaust soot, belly grime and bug splats! Let General Carbon-Off send those nasty V.O.C.s and butyl cleaners into exile – never to be seen again! And guess what comrade, General Carbon Off is completely water-soluble and is nonflammable! It will not harm most painted surfaces, decals, rubber, insulation, plastics or wiring.
- Powerful non-butyl degreaser
- Breaks up and removes tough exhaust stains
- Great for general-purpose cleaning
- Low VOC formula saves hours of cleanup time
NOTE: For extremely dry climates (when humidity is less than 15%) and/or when the surface is fine dust powder more than 1" deep, please choose Ground Glue Soil Stabilizer instead
SUPER-CONCENTRATED, LONG-LASTING DUST SUPPRESSANT
Ground Glue™ Dust & Gravel is a long-lasting dust control and stabilization (i.e increasing the weight bearing capabilities, reducing erosion, etc.) product for rock and gravel paths, drives and roads. The most economical product in the Ground Glue lineup, Ground Glue Dust & Gravel is a high-grade, hydroscopic compound that attracts moisture from the air and then absorbs it into the road surface. Once in the road, Ground Glue Dust & Gravel resists evaporation, encumbers dust, binds dirt together and stabilizes gravel – all while reducing maintenance and watering costs.
Ground Glue Dust & Gravel “glues” fine dust and aggregates to keep surfaces stable and dust-free. Effective on most soil and gravel types.
- Immediate impact: Begins controlling dust now
- Surface treatment – no mixing with soil or compaction required
- Concentrated – dilutes with water up 10X
- Contains no asphalt or hydrocarbons; environmentally preferred
- Economical and long-lasting; effectiveness increases over time
- Ideal for gravel road maintenance – fixes fines into the base to form a foundation for the gravel
- Contains anti-scale and corrosion inhibitor additives
- Will not harm application equipment
- Self-cleaning formula – just rinse to leave application equipment clean
|Coverage for Dust Suppression||5 gallon jug||55 gallon drum||265 gallon tote|
|Short Term (1-2 weeks)||60,000 sq. ft||660,000 sq. ft||3,180,000 sq. ft|
|3 months (seasonal)||30,000 sq. ft||330,000 sq. ft||1,590,000 sq. ft|
|6 months (biannual)||15,000 sq. ft||165,000 sq. ft||795,000 sq. ft|
|1 year||7,500 sq. ft||82,500 sq. ft||397,500 sq. ft|
| Application Guide |
CONCENTRATED SOIL STABILIZER
Ground Glue™ Soil Stabilizer is an economical, long-lasting soil stabilizer and dust suppressant that assists in compaction of soil, prevention of erosion, and virtually eliminating dust – all while minimizing maintenance and watering costs. Effective on most soil types, Ground Glue Soil Stabilizer binds dirt together while sealing the pores of substrates to greatly increase its bearing capacity and its ability to resist both chemical and natural erosion.
Ground Glue Soil Stabilizer should also be used for dust suppression in extremely dry (humidity less than 15%) environments and/or when the ground is topped with powdery dust 1" or more deep. For normal soil types and for most gravel drives, choose our Ground Glue™ Dust and Gravel product.
Ground Glue Soil Stabilizer is also available by the tanker load (approx. 4,700 gal.), and includes professional application on your site. Please call 1-800-638-7361 for pricing and scheduling.
- Environmentally friendly & biodegradable
- Economical & long-lasting (with proper preparation, one application will last for years)
- Assists in compaction
- Works on all soil types except sand and clay (Call us for those soil types)
| Tech Sheet |
FOR APPLICATION OF CORROSIONX®, NAVGUARD® AND OTHER LIQUIDS
The Handi-Spray™ application systems were designed to atomize CorrosionX, CorrosionX® Aviation, CorrosionX® Extended Duty, NavGuard and other liquids into an incredibly fine, smoke-like fog. This fine atomization converts low and medium viscosity liquid products into micro-droplets, which stay suspended in the air for an extended period of time. This degree of atomization is key for achieving the most cost-effective and thorough application of corrosion preventative compounds into airframes and other irregularly shaped enclosures where direct application is not practical (e.g. around blind corners, unreachable areas, etc.).
For example: When properly fogged into an enclosed area like an airplane wing, the suspended CorrosionX Aviation vapor will entirely fill the void of an enclosed area and deposit a light coating of the product on every surface. This allows CorrosionX Aviation to go around blind corners, to treat the back sides of spars and to penetrate into lap seams and other areas that cannot be sprayed directly
In contrast, although overspraying and saturating an airframe using a common pump-up will usually not cause any damage, it will cause CorrosionX to drip and weep for longer than it needs to (not to mention wasting money by using excess product). The Handi-Spray systems will spray CorrosionX Heavy Duty nicely, but they are not able to atomize Heavy Duty as it is too thick to "fog".
Used extensively by the U.S. military as well as NATO forces, all CorrosionX products and Handi-Spray application equipment have been assigned National Stock Numbers (NSN) by the General Services Agency (GSA) and are available for procurement through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
- BeltPak Basic System includes: 1" Cricket Wand, 5" Hook Wand and 3' Superflex
- NAVAIR System includes: 1" Cricket Wand, 5" Hook Wand and 3' 360° Wand
5 Gallon Basic System includes: 1" Cricket Wand, 3' 360° Wand and 3' Superflex
- Aviation Systems include all six wands.
Official Treatment Centers
Corrosion Technologies has established an extensive network of CorrosionX Aviation Aircraft Treatment Centers that offer CorrosionX treatments as a customer service. Trained mechanics use special equipment to reach all compartments and difficult-to-access areas of the aircraft. Upon completion of the treatment, a special sticker attesting to the treatment is placed in the customer's logbook. Currently, there are more than 200 Treatment Centers operating throughout the United States and in several foreign countries.