KILLS RUST AND CORROSION
WORLD'S GREATEST LUBRICANT, PENETRANT & ANTI-SEIZE
SAFE ON ELECTRONICS
CorrosionX® is the most advanced and effective corrosion prevention compound, lubricant and penetrant in the world! Although it may look similar to other oil-based anti-corrosion sprays, CorrosionX utilizes revolutionary Polar Bonding™ and Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC™) technologies that together do far more than merely slow down the corrosion process like those so-called 'corrosion inhibitors'. CorrosionX actually disrupts rust and corrosion on the molecular level (displacing it from the metal surface and keeping it from spreading), and provides long-term protection against rust and corrosion on any metal surface.
CorrosionX is the only product readily available to the public that meets the U.S. Navy's tough new corrosion prevention and control performance requirement MIL-PRF-81309H.
Due to Polar Bonding, CorrosionX causes common metals and metal alloys such as iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, etc. to chemically behave more like noble metals such as gold and platinum, which are highly resistant to oxidation. CorrosionX also has a dielectric characteristic, so not only is it safe on electronics, CorrosionX shuts down electrolysis between dissimilar metals. Use CorrosionX wherever you want corrosion control without paint or wax coatings. A light spray of CorrosionX on power heads, gensets and engines a couple of times a year will keeping them looking like new – even in saltwater and coastal environments.
A Breakthrough Lubricant
CorrosionX's unique formulation offers a multitude of advantages over conventional spray lubricants. Because it sticks to metal like a magnet, it cannot be easily displaced by pressure, friction or moisture. It lubricates under extreme loads and high temperatures. Not only does CorrosionX lubricate better, it lasts many times longer! This is especially true in outdoor, coastal and marine environments where direct exposure to rain and sea spray will quickly displace ordinary lubricants.
Use CorrosionX on sheaves, hinges, locks, cable/wire rope, windlasses or any metal part needing lubrication.
An Unbeatable Penetrant
CorrosionX penetrates faster and further than any penetrating fluid you've ever used! Corroded or rusted nuts, bolts or fittings can usually be disassembled within minutes. Even items you believe to be hopelessly seized can usually be saved and returned to service.
Safe On Electronics
Water and electronics don't mix. Until now, there haven't been many options for protecting or restoring electronics from moisture intrusion. CorrosionX's unique Polar Bonding Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) technology displaces moisture and seals it out with a self-healing high dielectric coating. Even though CorrosionX has a dielectric property in excess of 39,000 volts, because it forms an ultra-thin film it does not interfere with electronics or heat dissipation. A must for all marine battery terminals, and a mission critical product for drones and all Remote Control hobbyists.
Minimal Environmental Impact Product
The volatile organic content (usually abbreviated as VOC or VOCs) of CorrosionX is now ZERO. Compare that to most products in the spray lubricant category, which can be 50% or more VOC (for example, according to their current Safety Data Sheet, WD-40 is 49.5% solvent). That means CorrosionX is gentler on you, your equipment and the environment.
National Stock Numbers
- CorrosionX 6 oz aerosol NSN 8030-01-437-5222
- CorrosionX 16 oz aerosol NSN 8030-01-437-5227
- CorrosionX 16 fl oz trigger spray NSN 8030-01-437-5687
- CorrosionX 1 gallon NSN 8030-01-437-5224
- CorrosionX 5 gallon NSN 8030-01-437-5233
- CorrosionX 30 gallon NSN 8030-01-437-4114
- CorrosionX 55 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4112
Trigger Spray Spray Pattern (stream only)Learn More | Brochure | Product Data Sheet
XTREME PROTECTION FROM RUST AND CORROSION
CorrosionX® Heavy Duty (also widely known as CorrosionX HD) is a high performance thickened-film version of CorrosionX®. It was developed specifically to provide maximum protection against moisture intrusion and the resulting rust and corrosion.
CorrosionX Heavy Duty is dripless and resists displacement or removal by splash, rain, seawater or even pressure washing. It is ideal for long-term protection against serious rust and corrosion assault and in situations where the surface being protected is exposed directly to the elements. Unlike wax-based corrosion inhibitor barrier coatings, CorrosionX HD will not dry, harden or crack. The coating is self-healing and will slowly penetrate existing rust and corrosion, displacing moisture and corrosion-causing electrolytes.
- Extreme protection for exposed metal in the most challenging conditions, such as marine, industrial and agricultural applications
- Long-term water and weather resistance
- Tenaciously resists water displacement and washout
- Will not dry, harden or crack
- Actively prevents electrolysis and galvanic corrosion
- Self-healing, resilient film
For those really tough jobs where you need the ultimate protection against moisture, the answer is CorrosionX Heavy Duty. There is no other product like it on the market today. Pretreat fittings for easy dismantling even years later! Recommended for use on boat trailers by Field and Stream magazine.
National Stock Numbers
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 12 oz aerosol NSN 8030-01-438-4064
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 1 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4096
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 5 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4100
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 30 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4108
- CorrosionX Heavy Duty 55 gallon NSN 8030-01-438-4060
SPACE AGE PROTECTION FOR YOUR CAR, TRUCK, BOAT, RV, AIRPLANE & MOTORCYCLE
RejeX® is a thin-film polymer coating designed to provide a high-release protective finish for vehicles of all kinds. This very thin film – less than a micron thick – prevents stains and adhesion of common contaminants such as exhaust, bugs, oil, tree sap, bird droppings, road grime, brake dust, etc.
NOTHING STICKS BUT THE SHINE!™
It also makes graffiti easy to remove and can be applied to windshields to repel rain. It’s easy to apply and produces a deep, lustrous shine that outlasts the most popular waxes by months. RejeX contains none of the free silicone oils found in some other products that are known to contaminate paint and cause problems when repainting.
Ideally, RejeX should be applied to a cool, dry, clean surface. When over 85° F, be sure to apply RejeX out of direct sunlight. If the surface is too hot, the coating can cure before it has properly bonded to the surface, so it may not perform up to its potential. RejeX is wiped on, allowed to dry to a haze for approximately 20 minutes, wiped off, then allowed to cure for 8-12 hours (depending on the humidity; the higher the humidity, the faster the cure). Curing is required to allow the monomers (polymer building blocks) that make up RejeX to attach to the surface being treated and to cross-link into a crystal-clear, impervious film. It is important to allow RejeX to cure for 8-12 hours after the haze has been wiped off. If the coating is exposed to contaminants such as oil, fuel, soot, hard water, tree sap, cleaners, etc. before it has cured, the contaminants may interfere with or embed in the protective film.
REJEX PROTECTS AND BEAUTIFIES PAINTED METAL, GLASS, ACRYLIC, GEL COAT, FIBERGLASS, GLOSSY PLASTIC & POLISHED METAL SURFACES
RejeX is not meant to be used on porous surfaces, highly oxidized painted surfaces, or to fill fine scratches. RejeX can be applied in multiple coats, allowing 8 hours curing time between coats for deeper color and greater depth of gloss. RejeX has a higher refractive index than waxes, so it produces richer, deeper looking colors and a lustrous long-lasting finish. RejeX can be used over existing wax; however, the duration of protection will be reduced as the softer underlying wax degrades comparatively quickly. There is no reason to wax over RejeX. As already stated, RejeX leaves a shinier, longer-lasting finish than wax… and waxes will have difficulty adhering to RejeX! If a RejeX-treated surface needs repainting, normal paint preparation is all that’s required. Abrasive cleaners, polishes, rubbing compounds and some chemical paint strippers can remove RejeX.
National Stock Numbers
- RejeX 16 fl oz NSN 8030-01-593-8208
ALUMINUM CLEANER, BRIGHTENER AND OXIDATION REMOVER
ALuma Brite™ is a special formulation of surface cleaners and acid designed to restore aluminum to a bright, clean appearance.
- Removes oxidation to restore a bright, clean aluminum finish
- Controlled rate of etching helps prevent streaking when working with large aluminum surfaces
- Easily removes concrete, exhaust soot and road film
- High foaming / clean rinsing formula.
AIRCRAFT SURFACES CLEANER & DEGREASER
MEETS BOEING D6-17487 REVISION R
Xhaust & Soot Remover™ is a powerful, concentrated, multipurpose aircraft cleaner / degreaser specifically formulated to clean the toughest exhaust soot, belly grime and bug splats – all while being gentle on all aircraft surfaces.
- Water soluble and contains biodegradable surfactants
- Will not harm rubber, plastic or metal
- Safe on all aircraft exterior surfaces.
- Cleaning stubborn exhaust track soot
- Removing grease, grime and brake dust from landing gear
- Dissolves bugs from leading edges
EXTREME PERFORMANCE NLGI II GREASE
CorrosionX is now available in a high performance, multi-purpose, extreme pressure rated NLGI #2 grade premium grease. Suitable for the toughest marine environments, CorrosionX® Grease thrives where other products fail. We know of no finer product available on the market today.
Engineered for maximum shear stability, film strength and heavy shock-load performance, CorrosionX Grease offers unsurpassed wear and extreme pressure protection.
CorrosionX Grease is the product of choice for automotive and extreme pressure applications in marine, construction, mining, agricultural, logging and hauling industries. Choose CorrosionX Grease for your most demanding applications.
- Polar Bonding technology inside
- Premium base oils provide proven oxidation resistance, unsurpassed performance in marine and freshwater environments.
- Over-based calcium sultanate complex thickener maximizes pumpability, water resistance and high drop point.
- Superior anti-wear additives lubricate and prevent wear.
- Synergistic corrosion inhibitors protect against rust and corrosion.
- Advanced extreme pressure additive package handles high carrying and shock load.
FOR MARINE HEADS, AIRCRAFT AND RV LAVATORIES, PORTABLE TOILETS & SEPTIC TANKS
Hammerhead™ Waste Digester / Odor Eliminator contains a powerful blend of more than 5 billion ravenous waste-eating bacteria and enzymes per oz., and is formulated with a proprietary odor control technology. This breakthrough in odor control has been scientifically proven to instantly eliminate odors – even in high heat conditions over 120°F.
As a highly concentrated ‘bio-active’ product, Hammerhead will quickly and effectively break down waste, toilet paper, grease and soap scum in both gray and black water tanks. A completely safe, natural and biodegradable formulation with proven benefits to septic systems and sewage treatment facilities, Hammerhead is much preferred over products containing formaldehyde and other chemical-based treatments by dump stations, portable toilets, marinas, and the environment when pumping overboard.
Even though Hammerhead is all-natural and biodegradable, there is no more powerful odor eliminator on the market. It works in bilges and septic tanks as well as conventional marine and RV gray and black water tanks and leaves a pleasing, fresh scent. It works in both high and low temperature extremes.
2 oz. will effectively treat a 40-gallon gray or black water tank
1 quart treats a 1,500 gallon septic system.
SUPER-CONCENTRATED AIRCRAFT and VEHICLE WASH & SHINE SHAMPOO
Pro Wash RX™ is a super-concentrated cleaner designed to provide superior detergency while at the same time being extremely gentle on all vehicle finishes. PRO WASH RX contains special rinsing agents that enhance shine and help eliminate streaking.
- Specially formulated to gently clean all types of flying, rolling and floating stock
- Neutral pH cleaner that is ideal for everyday use
- Safe to use on exotic materials such as plexiglass, carbon fiber, etc.
- Creates a luxuriant, sudsy foam to break up grease, grime and gently lift away dirt
- More shine with less streaks
- Environmentally preferable non-butyl product containing biodegradable surfactants and zero VOCs
- The perfect everyday wash for vehicles of all sorts, including cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs and airplanes
- The ideal cleaning compliment for vehicles protected with RejeX, Xtreme Finish or Aero-Glide.
THE QUICK DETAIL SPRAY THAT CLEANS AND SHINES LIKE MAGIC!
Mr. Detail™ returns aircraft, boats, cars, RVs and motorcycles to that 'just detailed' look between regular washing and waxing (or RejeX-ing). Quickly and easily removes dust, road film, fingerprints, streaks and water spots safely from most vehicle surfaces. Cleans and shines all hard surfaces – just like magic!
- High lubricity formula picks up dirt and dust without scratching
- Removes harmful contaminants such as exhaust, bug splats and bird droppings
- Enhances shine
- Clean your whole vehicle in the time it would take to drag out the garden hose, bucket and car wash soap
MULTI-SURFACE PRESERVER / UV PROTECTION
Shine & Shield™ was developed to clean, protect and preserve vinyl and rubber surfaces. The product shields against sun damage (ultraviolet spectrum), cracking, weathering and fading. It will not cause vinyl graphics to fade or crack. Great for use on dashboards, tires, weather-stripping, hoses, rubber window molding, outdoor vinyl seats and outdoor furniture.
- Recreational Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
ONE-STEP DRY WASH, POLISH & FRICTION REDUCER
Aero-Glide™ waterless dry wash is specially formulated with a blend of deep cleaners and light oxidation removers to provide a true one-step cleaning, detailing and polishing solution that leaves a high gloss protective finish on aircraft and other vehicles. Aero-Glide's hard protective coating reduces surface friction and adhesion of exhaust stains.
Meets Commercial Aviation Certifications
ASTM F484-008 (2013)
ASTM F502-08 (2013)
BOEING D6-17487 Rev. P
| Tech Sheet |
ANTI-STATIC PLEXIGLAS CLEANER, PROTECTANT AND POLISH
A-Plex™ is an anti-static aircraft and marine Plexiglas cleaner, protectant and polish. Also excellent for use on motorcycle windscreens. A-Plex produces a microscopic, high luster, soil retarding and water repellent finish to aircraft and marine plexiglass – leaving a surface that is lustrous. A-Plex dries with no smears, no smudges and no oily residue. Can be applied in seconds.
- Meets or exceeds the scope and performance requirements of MIL-C-878937 Type II
- Passes ASTM-F-484 Type A (stress crazing of acrylic plastic)
- Suitable for use on BOEING LEXAN 9600 and GE-MR5 LEXAN
- Passes ASTM F502, Standard Test Method for Effects of Cleaning and Chemical Maintenance Materials on Painted Aircraft Surfaces